Third parties, including trusted partner sites and analytic firms, can also place cookies on your device. These third party cookies can help us with some of the functions described below, including platform monitoring, advertising, and behavioral analysis.
Authentication and security
If you have a user account on our site, cookies help us to identify the account, make it easier for you to log-in, facilitate our security system and detect malicious activities.
Configurations, functions and services
Cookies can remember communication preferences, populate order forms, facilitate e-commerce services, enable of user-defined content and functions, and enhance ease of use.
While the cookies record anonymous information, some information could be associated with your internet account. We’re talking about the following kinds of details:
- Your IP or proxy server IP.
- Basic domain information.
- Your Internet service provider is sometimes captured depending on the configuration of your ISP connection.
- The date and time of your visit to the website.
- The length of your session.
- The pages which you have accessed.
- The number of times you access our site within any month.
- The size of file you look at.
- The website which referred you to our Site.
- The operating system which your computer uses.
In order to limit or control cookies, including third-party cookies, you can modify your browser settings. Your browser preferences will give you the choice to accept all or some cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set, or to reject all cookies.